Thursday, January 24, 2008

Goals for 2008

I've been doing a lot of thinking about my goals for 2008.  After a lot of thought, I've come up with a bit of a working list:

1. Try to give new people that I meet the entirely wrong impression about what kind of person I am.

2. I want to start buying vegan hot dogs and real hot dogs and cutting them in half and putting them together to make one hot dog and eating them with half vegan chili and cheese and half processed chili and cheese.

3. Stop being such a PUSSY about taking advantages of really short lines at grocery stores.

4. Find at least one person that I can corner into an intervention.

5. Post in MEGAVORE almost every day.

6. I'm going to put together a book documenting the world of crude bathroom graffiti/etching/notes.  This will require that I keep my camera with me at all times.

7. Spend as little money on deodorant as possible.

8. Take advantage of at least two homeless people.

I might think of some more, but for now, I'm going to work on what I've got so far.  

No comments: