Tuesday, February 19, 2008

questions for the makers of Corn Pops...

Dear Corn Pops,

Why the silver bag?  Do corn pops emit some sort of radioactive transmission that it must be shielded with an aluminum lined bag?

Why no more commercials?  I haven't seen a corn pops commercial for what seems like years.  I never enjoyed corn pops commercials, particularly because there was no mascot - just a lame catch phrase ("gotta have my pops") and untold scenarios where people would go to awkwardly drastic measures to eat corn pops.

What the hell are corn pops?  They are the closest thing to packing peanuts I have ever eaten.  When one actually bites a chunky corn pop in two, the inside is practically foam.  Is that even a food product?  

What the hell do you mean by big yellow taste?  You say it on the box.  I don't like it when tastes are assigned a color.  You should at least attempt to relate your styrofoam cereal to food in some way, and big yellow taste does not do it.  What am I supposed to think when you say yellow taste?  Are you claiming that yellow simply equals the taste of corn pops?  If so, I'm not comfortable with your usurpation of an entire color's flavor.  

And lastly - what the hell is this about?


No comments: