Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Justice on Jimmy Kimmel

I managed to catch Justice on Jimmy Kimmel last night, which, I have to admit was a rather strange delivery. The idea itself seemed pretty solid ... to have a lip sync band of famous icons like Michael Jackson, Rick James, and Stevie Wonder (I forgot who the guitarist was supposed to be) But after the two guys from justice messed with some ghettoblaster, the song just played as if off a cd, and the lip syncing got down right tedious. In the end, I think it is lazy for electronic artists to not offer even any attempt to pretend like they are somehow involved in the playback process. I can give Justice a point or two for creativity, but I think they miscalculated just how long the song seems for the impersonators to just be syncing. In the end, its nice to see such seemingly indomitable artists make some sort of blunder, after all we're all human after all.


No comments: